Emerson CQC-7 – Aluminum Automatic Tanto – ButtonLock Folder
Pro-Tech Emerson CQC-7 (E7T03) Tactical Automatic Folder
The EMERSON CQC7, designed by Ernest Emerson considered a pioneer in the field of tactical knives collaborated with Pro-Tech to make an automatic version exactly to his specs with Pro-Tech’s superior coil spring action mechanism. This Pro-Tech produced automatic version of the CQC7 features a 3.25 chisel ground tanto blade, super ergonomics and the hard use tactical design experience of Mr. Emerson. Made in the USA!
- Blade: 154-CM¦ chisel grind Tanto style¦ black DLC finish
- Handle: anodized 6061-T6 Aluminum¦ Push Button deployment¦ lanyard hole … front scale etch “U.S. Secret Service George W. Bush Protective Detail”
- Blade Edge length: 2.87″
- Blade Length: 3.25
- Closed/Handle Length: 4.67
- Overall/Open Length: 7.92
- Carry: Tip-Up CarryClip … Weight: 4.16 oz. and/or Nylon Sheath¦ Weight: 4.96 oz.
- Numbered: PR4, #535
- Origin: USA¦ Pro-Tech Knives¦ Artesia, CA
Pro-Tech Knives, LLC is a family owned knife company that has been building high quality American made knives since 1998. Pro-Tech builds some of the finest knives in the world. Most components for each knife are manufactured inside the Pro-Tech facility. Each Pro-Tech knife is a blend of the finest materials available and a commitment to craftsmanship. The high-tech components are assembled, and hand fit by dedicated and caring craftsmen and women in their California factory.