Efficient – G10 Flat Grind Drop Point – LinerLock Folder
Spyderco Efficient (C216) Tactical Folder¦
The Efficient has an 8Cr13MoV stainless steel blade that is full-flat ground for superior edge geometry and textured G-10 scales. An index-finger choil at the base of the blade allows aœchoked-up grip for enhanced control. Designed from the ground up to be an affordably priced, performance-oriented folding knife.
- Blade: 8Cr13MoV SS¦ Drop Point style¦ full-flat grind¦ ThumbHole¦ non-reflective black oxide finish
- Handle: textured G-10¦ LinerLock¦ SS liners¦ lanyard hole
- Blade Edge Length: 2.57
- Blade Length: 2.98
- Closed/Handle Length: 4.09
- Overall/Open Length: 7.07
- Carry: reversible Tip-Up CarryClip¦ Weight: 4.1 oz.
- Origin: China¦ Spyderco, Inc … Golden, CO
2.98" Black Plain Edge – C216GPBBK, 2.98" Black Serrated Edge – C216GPSBBK
Spyderco was founded in 1976 by Sal and Gail Glesser. In 1981, the Glessers put down roots in Golden, Colorado and introduced the first Spyderco folding knife. That knife pioneered the concept of a round hole in the blade for one-handed opening, a clip on the handle for carry at the top of the pocket, and the option of a serrated edge for aggressive cutting performance. Since then, Spyderco has steadily grown to become one of the leaders in the cutlery industry. In addition to a worldwide distribution network and manufacturing resources in the U.S., Japan, Taiwan, Italy, and China. Those Who Know, Carry Spyderco.