Dragonfly 2 – LWT, Black Wharncliffe Style – LockBack Folder
Out of stock
Spyderco Dragonfly 2 (C28) Wharncliffe LockBack Folder …
The Spyderco Dragonfly offers a blend of compact size and full-service cutting performance. The Wharncliffe blade profile with a straight cutting edge has excellent cutting power near the heel and scalpel-like precision at the tip. The handle material is a lightweight, injection molded FRN material with high-traction Bi-Directional Texturing. There is a sturdy back lock mechanism and a reversible deep-pocket wire clip.
- Blade: VG-10 high carbon SS (60-61 HRC) – Wharncliffe style – flat grind
- Handle: textured FRN (Fiberglass Reinforced Nylon“ nylon polymer) – LockBack mechanism
- Blade Edge Length: 1.89″
- Blade Length: 2.28″
- Closed/Handle Length: 3.33″
- Open/Overall Length: 5.58″
- Carry: reversible Tip-Up CarryClip¦ – Weight: 1.2 oz.
- Origin: Japan – Spyderco Inc – Golden, CO
Spyderco was founded in 1976 by Sal and Gail Glesser. In 1981, the Glessers put down roots in Golden, Colorado and introduced the first Spyderco folding knife. That knife pioneered the concept of a round hole in the blade for one-handed opening, a clip on the handle for carry at the top of the pocket, and the option of a serrated edge for aggressive cutting performance. Since then, Spyderco has steadily grown to become one of the leaders in the cutlery industry. In addition to a worldwide distribution network and manufacturing resources in the U.S., Japan, Taiwan, Italy, and China.
Those Who Know, Carry Spyderco.