Dividend – Aluminum, Grey Assisted Flipper – LinerLock Folder – S.W. Plain Edge
Out of stock
Kershaw Dividend (1812GRY) Assisted Flipper Folder …
The Dividend is a just-right-sized pocketknife. Its elegant drop-point blade is a perfect 3 inches long and offers enough belly to be an efficient slicer. The knife is easy to open, even one-handed, with SpeedSafe assisted opening and the flipper. The anodized aluminum handle in matte grey curves gently to fit the hand comfortably. A decorative molded backspacer and four position pocketclip make the Dividend both handsome and handy.
- Blade: 420HC SS – stonewashed finish – Flipper
- Handle: Anodized aluminum – LinerLock – SpeedSafe® assisted opening – Lanyard hole
- Blade length: 3 in. (7.6 cm)
- Closed length: 4.25 in. (10.8 cm)
- Open length: 7.25 in. (18.5 cm)
- Carry: 4-Position CarryClip – Weight: 2.8 oz. (79.4 g)
- Year of Introduction: 2017
- Origin: USA
Kershaw was founded in 1974 to design and manufacture tools that knife users would be proud to own, carry, and use. Kershaw Knives is a brand of Kai USA Ltd, a member of the Kai Group. While many of Kershaw’s quality products are made in their facility in Tualatin, Oregon, they also draw on Kai’s resources to provide the very best for the customer. Their SpeedSafe assisted opening knives were first-to-market. They will keep on innovating, bringing new and better technologies and materials to today’s knife making industry and knife-using public.