Cryo II – Titanium Coated Assisted Flipper – Framelock Folder
3 in stock
Kershaw Cryo II (1556TI) Assisted Flipper Folder …
The Kershaw Cryo II is 20% larger than the Cryo, designed by Rick Hinderer. With its bigger 3.25 inch SpeedSafe-equipped blade, this classic design was built for those who just demand more from their folder. The Cryo II is built of pure stainless steel coated with matte-grey titanium carbo-nitride for a no-fuss look.
- Blade: 8Cr13MoV SS … titanium carbo-nitride coating … Flipper and ThumbStud
- Handle: 410 SS … titanium carbo-nitride coating … FrameLock … lockbar stabilizer … SpeedSafe® assisted opening
- Blade length: 3.25 in. (8.3 cm)
- Closed length: 4.4 in. (11.1 cm)
- Overall length: 7.75 in. (19.7 cm)
- Carry: 4-Position CarryClip … Weight: 5.5 oz. (155.9 g)
- Origin: China
Kershaw was founded in 1974 to design and manufacture tools that knife users would be proud to own, carry, and use. Kershaw Knives is a brand of Kai USA Ltd, a member of the Kai Group. While many of Kershaw’s quality products are made in their facility in Tualatin, Oregon, they also draw on Kai’s resources to provide the very best for the customer. Their SpeedSafe assisted opening knives were first-to-market. They will keep on innovating, bringing new and better technologies and materials to today’s knife making industry and knife-using public.