CQC-9K – G10/SS Drop Point – FrameLock Folder – Black Plain Edge
Out of stock
Kershaw Emerson CQC-9K (6045BLK) Drop Point Folder …
The CQC-9K big drop-point blade is 3.6 inches of black-oxide-coated 8Cr13MoV stainless steel for good edge retention, hardness, and wear resistance. There’s a slight recurve in the blade for enhanced cutting of rounded materials, such as rope, hose, or zip ties. The front scale is textured G-10 for a secure grip. The handle back is steel, black-oxide coated and features a secure FrameLock. This manual knife opens with a thumb disk or the famous Emersonœwave shaped opening feature that lets you open the knife as you withdraw it from your pocket.
- Blade Steel: 8Cr14MoV SS … black-oxide coating … ThumbDisk … hidden “wave shaped opening feature”
- Handle: G-10 front scale … 410 black-oxide coated back scale … FrameLock … Lanyard Hole … LinerLock
- Blade length: 3.6 in. (9.1 cm)
- Closed length: 5.25 in. (13.3 cm)
- Open length: 8.8 in. (22.4 cm)
- Carry: Reversible Tip-Up CarryClip … Weight: 6.4 oz.
- Year of Introduction: 2016
- Origin: China
Kershaw was founded in 1974 to design and manufacture tools that knife users would be proud to own, carry, and use. Kershaw Knives is a brand of Kai USA Ltd, a member of the Kai Group. While many of Kershaw’s quality products are made in their facility in Tualatin, Oregon, they also draw on Kai's resources to provide the very best for the customer. Their SpeedSafe assisted opening knives were first-to-market. They will keep on innovating, bringing new and better technologies and materials to today's knife making industry and knife-using public.