CQC-9K – G10/SS Drop Point – FrameLock Folder – Black Plain Edge
Out of stock
Kershaw Emerson CQC-9K (6045BLK) Drop Point Folder …
The CQC-9K big drop-point blade is 3.6 inches of black-oxide-coated 8Cr13MoV stainless steel for good edge retention, hardness, and wear resistance. There’s a slight recurve in the blade for enhanced cutting of rounded materials, such as rope, hose, or zip ties. The front scale is textured G-10 for a secure grip. The handle back is steel, black-oxide coated and features a secure FrameLock. This manual knife opens with a thumb disk or the famous Emersonœwave shaped opening feature that lets you open the knife as you withdraw it from your pocket.
- Blade Steel: 8Cr14MoV SS … black-oxide coating … ThumbDisk … hidden “wave shaped opening feature”
- Handle: G-10 front scale … 410 black-oxide coated back scale … FrameLock … Lanyard Hole … LinerLock
- Blade length: 3.6 in. (9.1 cm)
- Closed length: 5.25 in. (13.3 cm)
- Open length: 8.8 in. (22.4 cm)
- Carry: Reversible Tip-Up CarryClip … Weight: 6.4 oz.
- Year of Introduction: 2016
- Origin: China