ClipiTool Standard – G10 Leaf Shaped Multi-Tool – SlipJoint Folder
Out of stock
Spyderco (C208) ClipiTool LinerLock Folder with Tools …
The ClipiTool Standard model from Spyderco is a MultiFunction edged tool with a leaf-shaped primary blade with a LinerLock mechanism. The other two blades (tools) offer screwdriver, wire stripping and bottle/can opening functions and are held open by SlipJoint spring mechanisms. The handle scales are textured G10 and the blade steel is 8Cr13MoV stainless steel. The CarryClip is a 2-Position (Tip-Up or Tip-Down) hourglass pocket clip.
- Blade: 8Cr13MoV SS – leaf-shaped – full flat grind – ThumbHole
- Tools: can opener with small flathead screwdriver – bottle opener with large flathead screwdriver and wire stripping notch – 8Cr13MoV SS steel w/ThumbHole
- Handle: textured black G10 – stainless steel liners, backspacers and springs – each tool has SlipJoint spring mechanisms¦ blade has a LinerLock
- Blade Edge Length: 3.05″
- Blade Length: 3.50″
- Closed/Handle Length: 4.40″
- Overall/Open Length: 7.90″
- Carry: CarryClip – 2-Position Tip-Up or Tip-Down – Weight: 4.20 oz.
- Origin: China
Spyderco was founded in 1976 by Sal and Gail Glesser. In 1981, the Glessers put down roots in Golden, Colorado and introduced the first Spyderco folding knife. That knife pioneered the concept of a round hole in the blade for one-handed opening, a clip on the handle for carry at the top of the pocket, and the option of a serrated edge for aggressive cutting performance. Since then, Spyderco has steadily grown to become one of the leaders in the cutlery industry. In addition to a worldwide distribution network and manufacturing resources in the U.S., Japan, Taiwan, Italy, and China.
Those Who Know, Carry Spyderco.