Chief – Aluminum Chain Drive Automatic – ButtonLock Folder
Rat Worx MRX Chief Automatic Folder …
The design of the knife was inspired by a 1938 Indian motorcycle. This knife has the proven features including the ceramic ball bearings, bearing cages, dual operating springs right and left handed and a ball bearing and chain link automatic mechanism. Includes a Lifetime Warranty … 100% made in the USA.
- Blade Length: 3.25 (to the Ricasso)
- Closed/Carry Length: 5 (to the angle of the handle)
- Overall/Open Length: 8.5
- Blade: contoured CPM-154, 58 HRC … Hollow Ground
- Handle: Class III Hard Coat Anodized Aluminum … natural button placement … ball bearing and chain link automatic mechanism
- Carry: 1-Position Tip-Up CarryClip … Weight: 4.05 oz.
- Origin: USA
Rat Worx Knives - Guardian Tactical
Rat Worx is a trade name that was formed from an abbreviation of the corporate name Research and Testing Worx Inc. The MRX chain drive Knife sold and distributed by Rat Work which retains the Winner of the People’s Choice Award from the 2014 BLADE Show is made by Guardian Tactical in the USA. Guardian Tactical was founded in 2012 with a vision to set a new standard in the development of specialized high-quality tactical products built with innovation and purpose for self-defense, utility use and safety purposes.