Camillus 1993 Cartridge Knife – Delrin Double-Loc 2-Blade Sportsman
Out of stock
Camillus (C-3) Sportsman 2-Blade Dual LockBack …
This item is no longer in production …
This is the Camillus Cartridge Series Model C-3 Sportsman 2-Blade Trapper Dual LockBack folding hunter with Delrin handle scales. It features a centerfire .30-06 Springfield brass cartridge head inlay. The Sportsman has two blades, a blunt nose Skinner (similar to a GutHook) and a Clip. The side-by-side dual LockBacks operate independently for a secure lockup in the field. Included is a leather sheath for carry. A high interest collector piece or a well made folding hunter!
- Blade: 440A SS¦ scotchbrite finish – Clip, blunt nose Skinner blades
- Handle: jigged Delrin stag – nickel silver bolsters – brass liners and pins – brass .30-06 Springfield cartridge head shield inlay – patented Double-Offset LockBack Mechanism (side by side LockBacks) – brass lanyard hole
- Blade Edge Length: Clip: 3.37″ – blunt nose Skinner: 2.87″
- Blade Length: : Clip: 4.00″ – blunt nose Skinner: 3.75″
- Closed/Handle Length: 5.00″
- Overall/Open Length: 8.75″
- Carry: Letter Sheath – Weight: 9.44 oz.
- Origin: USA – Camillus Cutlery Company – Camillus, NY
Camillus Cutlery Company
The Camillus Cutlery Company was one of the oldest knife manufacturers in the United States as its roots date back to 1876. The Company produced millions of knives until it filed for bankruptcy in 2007. Its brand name and intellectual property rights were purchased by Acme United Corporation, which re-launched the Camillus brand in May 2009 using modern materials.