Byrd Harrier 2 – G10 Spear Point Style – LockBack Folder
Out of stock
Spyderco Byrd Harrier (BY01) LockBack Folder …
The Byrd Harrier 2 from Spyderco is a practical, functional and budget-friendly cutting tool, its medium size makes it ideal for convenient everyday carry. The Harrier 2’s “in-between” size falls between the Cara Cara 2 and the Meadowlark 2. The satin finished stainless-steel blade has a textured thumb ramp, finger choil and the Byrd line’s comet-shaped thumb or digit hole. The 4-position pocket clip combined with the CometHole provides ambidextrous carry and one-hand opening. Textured G10 handle scales and a lock back mechanism complete this EDC folder.
- Blade: 8Cr13MoV SS – satin finish – Spear point style – flat grind – CometHole
- Handle: textured G10 – SS liners and backspacers – LockBack mechanism
- Blade Edge Length: 2.85″
- Blade Length: 3.39″
- Closed/Handle Length: 4.35″
- Open/Overall Length: 7.67″
- Carry: adjustable 4-Position CarryClip – Weight: 3.4 oz.
- Origin: China – Spyderco Inc – Golden, CO