Bushcraft – Micarta Drop Point Pardue Hunter w/Sheath – Fixed Blade
Out of stock
Benchmade Bushcraft Pardue Hunter (15400) Fixed Blade …
The Pardue Hunter blends classic “Pardue” styling with years of hunting experience and practicality to the design of this all-around hunting fixed blade with bushcraft in its blood. Made in USA.
- Blade Length: 3.48″ (8.84cm)
- Overall Length: 7.96″ (20.22cm)
- Blade: CPM-S30V … (58-60 HRC)¦ Satin Finish¦ Drop Point
- Handle: Micarta Scales¦ Lanyard Hole
- Carry: Weight: 7.08 oz. (144.02g)¦ Leather Sheath
- Origin: USA
Benchmade Knife Company, Inc. was founded in California in 1988 and moved to Oregon in 1990. Benchmade's breaking new ground in the manufactured knife markets by using non-traditional materials and modern manufacturing methods in not only building knives better but, inevitably building better knives. Benchmade employs a simple philosophy: "Make it cool, make it solid, make it happen and definitely make it Benchmade."