Bushcraft – Micarta Drop Point Pardue Hunter w/Sheath – Fixed Blade
Out of stock
Benchmade Bushcraft Pardue Hunter (15400) Fixed Blade …
The Pardue Hunter blends classic “Pardue” styling with years of hunting experience and practicality to the design of this all-around hunting fixed blade with bushcraft in its blood. Made in USA.
- Blade Length: 3.48″ (8.84cm)
- Overall Length: 7.96″ (20.22cm)
- Blade: CPM-S30V … (58-60 HRC)¦ Satin Finish¦ Drop Point
- Handle: Micarta Scales¦ Lanyard Hole
- Carry: Weight: 7.08 oz. (144.02g)¦ Leather Sheath
- Origin: USA
Benchmade Knife Company
Benchmade Knife Company, Inc. was founded in California in 1988 and moved to Oregon in 1990. Benchmade's breaking new ground in the manufactured knife markets by using non-traditional materials and modern manufacturing methods in not only building knives better but, inevitably building better knives.
Benchmade employs a simple philosophy: "Make it cool, make it solid, make it happen and definitely make it Benchmade."