Benchmade Mini Bugout (533) Drop Point Folder …
The Mini Bugout is the scaled down version of Benchmade’s popular Bugout. It maintains the same material configuration as its full-sized counterpart in a compact package. With a closed length of 3.7, this ultralight folder is small enough for a mint tin, yet big enough for adventure. Grivory handle scales and S30V blade steel make this an all-purpose ergonomic folder. The AxisLock, reversible CarryClip and dual ThumbStuds offer a fully ambidextrous carry. Made in the USA!
- Blade: CPM-S30V stainless steel (58-60 HRC) – Drop Point – flat grind w/swedge – dual ThumbStuds
- Handle: textured Grivory – AxisLock – lanyard hole
- Blade Edge Length: 2.62″
- Blade Length: 2.82″
- Closed Length: 3.70″
- Overall/Open Length: 6.49″
- Carry: Reversible Tip-Up CarryClip – Weight: 1.50 oz.
- Origin: USA – Benchmade Knife Company – Oregon City, OR