Bugout, Gold Class“ Carbon Fiber w/C-Tek Inlays Drop Point- AxisLock Folder
Out of stock
Benchmade Bugout Gold Class (535-191) Folder¦
This is a Limited Edition … Production 2019 only …
Benchmade Bugout Gold Class has Munin pattern Damascus blade steel and ghost Carbon Fiber handle with blue C-Tek inlays. The blue anodized barrel spacers and Titanium ThumbStuds with smoked gray PVD coated liners add more pizzazz to this collector edition of the Bugout. A tricked-out EDC or added to a collection, this Bugout is ready to roll.
- Blade: Munin pattern Damasteel (56-60 HRC)¦ Drop Point style¦ blue anodized ambidextrous ThumbStuds¦
- Handle: Carbon Fiber w/blue C-Tek Inlays¦ smoked gray PVD coated liners and CarryClip¦ blue anodized titanium spacers¦ AxisLock¦ lanyard hole
- Blade Edge length: 3.00
- Blade Length: 3.24
- Closed/Handle Length: 4.22
- Open/Overall Length: 7.46
- Carry: reversible Tip-Up CarryClip¦ Weight: 2.08 oz.
- Origin: USA¦ Benchmade Knife Company¦ Oregon City, OR
Benchmade Knife Company, Inc. was founded in California in 1988 and moved to Oregon in 1990. Benchmade's breaking new ground in the manufactured knife markets by using non-traditional materials and modern manufacturing methods in not only building knives better but, inevitably building better knives. Benchmade employs a simple philosophy: "Make it cool, make it solid, make it happen and definitely make it Benchmade."