Boost – Durometer Chisel Point Assisted – AxisLock Folder
Out of stock
Benchmade Boost (591) Blunt Pry-Tip Assisted Folder …
This Boost is designed for those who work hard with a folder everyday as a main go to tool. It offers a cutting edge and a strong CPM-3V steel, opposing bevel, blunt pry-tip blade. The handle is dual-durometer with comfortable, proven ergonomics. The quick action of the AxisLock assisted mechanism and reversible pocket clip allows for ambidextrous deployment and carry. An everyday carry for work, home and an outdoor adventure. Made in the USA!
- Blade: CPM-3V – chisel ground blunt tip – coated finish
- Handle: Durometer (Grivory, nylon glass polymer and Versaflex) – assisted opening – AxisLock – integrated safety – lanyard hole
- Blade Edge Length: 3.25″
- Blade Length: 3.43″
- Closed/Carry Length: 4.83″
- Open/Overall Length: 8.26″
- Carry: reversible Tip-Up CarryClip – Weight: 4.49 oz.
- Origin: USA – Benchmade Knife Company – Oregon City, OR
Benchmade Knife Company
Benchmade Knife Company, Inc. was founded in California in 1988 and moved to Oregon in 1990. Benchmade's breaking new ground in the manufactured knife markets by using non-traditional materials and modern manufacturing methods in not only building knives better but, inevitably building better knives.
Benchmade employs a simple philosophy: “Make it cool, make it solid, make it happen and definitely make it Benchmade.”