Blue Jeans Series – Stockman, 3-Blade – G10 (3-7/8″) PocketKnife – SlipJoint Folder
Out of stock
Bear & Son Blue Jeans Series 3-Blade (3-7/8) Stockman (G47B) PocketKnife …
Blue Jeans are loved for their comfort and durability, two reasons why they are the first choice of the American worker. Bear and Son wanted to honor the American worker with knives that are comfortable in the pocket and durable. With blue G10 handle material and high carbon 440 stainless steel blades these knives are hard-wearing everyday carries. They have a Back Pocket shield with B&S on the pocket. The blades are polished with a Bear & Son tang stamp. Made in the USA!
This item is no longer in production¦
- Blade: 440 high carbon SS – Stockman pattern – hollow ground – Clip, Sheepsfoot, Spey blades – NailNick
- Handle: blue G10 … inlayed Back Pocket Bear & Son shield – nickel silver bolsters – SlipJoint
- Closed/Carry length: 3-7/8″
- Blade Length: Clip: 3-1/8″ – Sheepsfoot: 2-1/8″ – Spey: 2-1/8″
- Carry: PocketKnife – Weight: 2.56 oz.
- Origin: USA … Bear & Son Cutlery … Jacksonville, AL
Bear & Son Cutlery
The Bear & Son Cutlery factory is unique. It is 100% self-contained. While some companies only assemble parts brought in from various suppliers and put their names on the product, they do everything in-house from building their own blanking dies to heat treating, grinding and assembly, as well as hand finishing their products.
Their ongoing commitment: To make them in America, and make them affordable.