Canal Street Buffalo Horn 2-Blade Swell Center Jack
Out of stock
Canal Street (2136635) 2-Blade Swell Center Jack …
Badger Knife Club 2013 Club Knife – Limited Edition – 63 issued
The 2013 Badger Knife Club knife is a Canal Street Cutlery swell center jack pattern with Buffalo Horn handle scales. This knife features a clip point and a pen blade with D2 steel. It has both a CSC logo and Badger Knife Club logo inlays, nickel silver front bolster and butt cap. A classic folder made in USA.
- Blade: D-2 Tool Steel – Clip, Pen styles – mirror finish – flat grind – BKC etch
- Handle: Black Buffalo Horn with white highlights – nickel silver bolsters and butt cap – BKC logo inlay – CSC logo inlay – stainless steel liners and pins
- Blade Edge Length: Clip: 2.78″ – Pen: 2.00″
- Closed/Handle Length: 4.06″
- Overall/Open Length: 7.25″
- Carry: PocketKnife – Weight: 4.00 oz.
- Origin: USA – Canal Street Cutlery Co – Ellenville, NY
Canal Street Cutlery
Former Schrade President Walley Gardner and principal Joe Hufnagel joined with nine master cutlers to form a group of US craftsmen with over 300 years of combined knife making experience. The company they created was named Canal Street Cutlery (CSC) & was located in upstate New York where a long and rich tradition of quality knife making dates back to the 19th century. Unfortunately, the company in business from 2004 closed its doors in 2015, but not before making some great knives.