Queen (042429) S&M Bare End 2-Blade English Jack…
Badger Knife Club 2009 Club Knife¦ Limited Edition¦ 60 issued
Pocket-Knives were often referred to as Jack-Knives. The English Jack pattern dates to the 1800s in Sheffield, England. ThisœBare End English Jack has Sheepsfoot and Pen style blades with jigged Red bone handle scales. This classic Queen PocketKnife is made in the USA.
- Blade: 420 High Carbon (57-59 HRC)¦ Sheepsfoot and Pen¦ BKC Silver Anniversary etch
- Handle: jigged Red bone¦ nickel silver bolsters (œBare End)¦ BKC logo inlay¦ Queen shield inlay¦ brass pins and liners¦ SS back springs
- Blade Edge Length: Spear: 3.00¦ Pen: 2.12
- Blade Length: Spear: 3.62¦ Pen: 2.50
- Closed/Handle Length: 4.50
- Overall/Open Length: 8.00
- Carry: PocketKnife¦ Weight: 3.84 oz.
- Origin: USA¦ Queen Cutlery Co¦ Titusville, PA