Queen Shatt & Morgan English Jack – Jigged Red Bone 2-Blade PocketKnife
3 in stock
Queen (042429) S&M Bare End 2-Blade English Jack …
Badger Knife Club 2009 Club Knife – Limited Edition – 60 issued
Pocket-Knives were often referred to as Jack-Knives. The English Jack pattern dates to the 1800s in Sheffield, England. This Bare End English Jack has Sheepsfoot and Pen style blades with jigged Red bone handle scales. This classic Queen PocketKnife is made in the USA.
- Blade: 420 High Carbon (57-59 HRC) – Sheepsfoot and Pen – BKC Silver Anniversary etch
- Handle: jigged Red bone – nickel silver bolsters (Bare End) – BKC logo inlay – Queen shield inlay – brass pins and liners – SS back springs
- Blade Edge Length: Spear: 3.00″ – Pen: 2.12″
- Blade Length: Spear: 3.62″ – Pen: 2.50″
- Closed/Handle Length: 4.50″
- Overall/Open Length: 8.00″
- Carry: PocketKnife – Weight: 3.84 oz.
- Origin: USA – Queen Cutlery Co – Titusville, PA
Queen Cutlery Co.
Queen Cutlery was founded in 1922 and its roots trace back to the knife manufacturer Schatt & Morgan. Queen Cutlery produces classic style pocket knives while using high grade components. Most of the Queen pocket knives have D2 Tool steel blades and wood or carved stag bone handles. The entire Queen line is produced in the Titusville Factory located in Pennsylvania.