Queen (04121L) S&M Fire & Wire Swing Guard LockBack …
Badger Knife Club 2008 Club Knife¦ Limited Edition¦ 55 issued
The Swing Guard LockBack pattern dates back to the late 1800s. Its popularity is the locking blade with the added safety of a swing guard. This Bare End Schatt & Morgan Fire & Wire tested has a Spear Point style blade with worm grooved bone handle scales. This classic Queen PocketKnife is made in the USA.
- Blade: 420 High Carbon (57-59 HRC)¦ Spear Point style¦ BKC blade etch
- Handle: Worm Groove Moss bone¦ nickel silver bolsters (œBare End)¦ BKC logo inlay¦ Schatt & MorganœTrademark inlay¦ brass pins and liners¦ LockBack
- Blade Edge Length: 3.25
- Blade Length: 3.75
- Closed/Handle Length: 4.50
- Overall/Open Length: 8.25
- Carry: PocketKnife¦ Weight: 4.00 oz.
- Origin: USA¦ Queen Cutlery Co¦ Titusville, PA