Queen S&M Swing Guard LockBack – Worm Grove Green Bone PocketKnife
Out of stock
Queen (04121L) S&M Fire & Wire Swing Guard LockBack …
Badger Knife Club 2008 Club Knife – Limited Edition – 55 issued
The Swing Guard LockBack pattern dates back to the late 1800s. Its popularity is the locking blade with the added safety of a swing guard. This Bare End Schatt & Morgan Fire & Wire tested has a Spear Point style blade with worm grooved bone handle scales. This classic Queen PocketKnife is made in the USA.
- Blade: 420 High Carbon (57-59 HRC) – Spear Point style – BKC blade etch
- Handle: Worm Groove Moss bone nickel silver bolsters (Bare End) – BKC logo inlay – Schatt & Morgan Trademark inlay – brass pins and liners – LockBack
- Blade Edge Length: 3.25″
- Blade Length: 3.75″
- Closed/Handle Length: 4.50″
- Overall/Open Length: 8.25″
- Carry: PocketKnife – Weight: 4.00 oz.
- Origin: USA – Queen Cutlery Co – Titusville, PA
Queen Cutlery Co.
Queen Cutlery was founded in 1922 and its roots trace back to the knife manufacturer Schatt & Morgan. Queen Cutlery produces classic style pocket knives while using high grade components. Most of the Queen pocket knives have D2 Tool steel blades and wood or carved stag bone handles. The entire Queen line is produced in the Titusville Factory located in Pennsylvania.