Queen (04121L) S&M Fire & Wire Swing Guard LockBack …
Badger Knife Club 2008 Club Knife – Limited Edition – 55 issued
The Swing Guard LockBack pattern dates back to the late 1800s. Its popularity is the locking blade with the added safety of a swing guard. This Bare End Schatt & Morgan Fire & Wire tested has a Spear Point style blade with worm grooved bone handle scales. This classic Queen PocketKnife is made in the USA.
- Blade: 420 High Carbon (57-59 HRC) – Spear Point style – BKC blade etch
- Handle: Worm Groove Moss bone nickel silver bolsters (Bare End) – BKC logo inlay – Schatt & Morgan Trademark inlay – brass pins and liners – LockBack
- Blade Edge Length: 3.25″
- Blade Length: 3.75″
- Closed/Handle Length: 4.50″
- Overall/Open Length: 8.25″
- Carry: PocketKnife – Weight: 4.00 oz.
- Origin: USA – Queen Cutlery Co – Titusville, PA