Canal Street Moonlight Stag Elk Horn 2-Blade Gunstock Trapper
Out of stock
Canal Street (2129181) Elk Horn 2-Blade Gunstock Trapper …
Badger Knife Club 2007 Club Knife – Limited Edition – #11 of 55 issued
The 2007 Badger Knife Club Knife is a limited edition 2-Blade Gunstock Trapper with custom handle scales of stabilized Elk Horn, called Moonlight Stag. Blade steel is 420 SS. Both the Canal Street and Badger Knife Club shields are inlayed in the front handle material. The blades (Spear and Pen) are polished on shield side in a manner similar to classic 1920s“ 1930s crocus finish. Reverse sides are satin finish. A classic folder made in USA.
- Blade: 420HC SS – Spear, Pen styles – double finish – flat grind – BKC etch
- Handle: Moonlight Stag stabilized Elk Horn – crimped and threaded nickel silver bolsters – BKC logo inlay – Canal Street Cutlery logo inlay – brass liners and pins – SlipJoint
- Blade Edge Length: Spear: 2.50″ – Pen: 1.75″
- Closed/Handle Length: 3.56″
- Overall/Open Length: 6.12″
- Carry: PocketKnife – Weight: 3.20 oz.
- Origin: USA – Canal Street Cutlery Co. – Ellenville, NY
#10 of 55 issued, #11 of 55 issued, #19 of 55 issued, #31 of 55 issued
Canal Street Cutlery
Former Schrade President Walley Gardner and principal Joe Hufnagel joined with nine master cutlers to form a group of US craftsmen with over 300 years of combined knife making experience. The company they created was named Canal Street Cutlery (CSC) & was located in upstate New York where a long and rich tradition of quality knife making dates back to the 19th century. Unfortunately, the company in business from 2004 closed its doors in 2015, but not before making some great knives.