Canal Street (2129181) Elk Horn 2-Blade Gunstock Trapper …
Badger Knife Club 2007 Club Knife – Limited Edition – #11 of 55 issued
The 2007 Badger Knife Club Knife is a limited edition 2-Blade Gunstock Trapper with custom handle scales of stabilized Elk Horn, called Moonlight Stag. Blade steel is 420 SS. Both the Canal Street and Badger Knife Club shields are inlayed in the front handle material. The blades (Spear and Pen) are polished on shield side in a manner similar to classic 1920s“ 1930s crocus finish. Reverse sides are satin finish. A classic folder made in USA.
- Blade: 420HC SS – Spear, Pen styles – double finish – flat grind – BKC etch
- Handle: Moonlight Stag stabilized Elk Horn – crimped and threaded nickel silver bolsters – BKC logo inlay – Canal Street Cutlery logo inlay – brass liners and pins – SlipJoint
- Blade Edge Length: Spear: 2.50″ – Pen: 1.75″
- Closed/Handle Length: 3.56″
- Overall/Open Length: 6.12″
- Carry: PocketKnife – Weight: 3.20 oz.
- Origin: USA – Canal Street Cutlery Co. – Ellenville, NY