Queen (04113L) S&M Fire & Wire Mountain Man LockBack¦
Badger Knife Club 2005 Club Knife¦ Limited Edition¦ 55 issued
The mountain man folding knife was popular from the mid-1700s through the mid-1800s. This Queen reproduction of the pattern/design includes a LockBack with worm jigged, bone handle scales, brass liners, a lanyard hole and high quality nickel silver bolsters. A beautiful EDC that also is an excellent folding hunting knife. This high quality PocketKnife was meticulously crafted in the USA.
- Blade: ATS-34 (57-59 HRC)¦ Drop Point style¦ BKC 2005 etch
- Handle: wormgroove Goldenroot bone¦ nickel silver bolsters¦ BKC logo inlay¦ Schatt & Morgan trademark inlay¦ brass pins and liners¦ LockBack¦ lanyard hole
- Blade Edge Length: 3.37
- Blade Length: 3.75
- Closed/Handle Length: 4.62
- Overall/Open Length: 25
- Carry: PocketKnife¦ Weight: 4.64 oz.
- Origin: USA¦ Queen Cutlery Co¦ Titusville, PA