Queen (04113L) S&M Fire & Wire Mountain Man LockBack …
Badger Knife Club 2005 Club Knife – Limited Edition – 55 issued
The mountain man folding knife was popular from the mid-1700s through the mid-1800s. This Queen reproduction of the pattern/design includes a LockBack with worm jigged, bone handle scales, brass liners, a lanyard hole and high quality nickel silver bolsters. A beautiful EDC that also is an excellent folding hunting knife. This high quality PocketKnife was meticulously crafted in the USA.
- Blade: ATS-34 (57-59 HRC) – Drop Point style – BKC 2005 etch
- Handle: worm groove Goldenroot bone – nickel silver bolsters – BKC logo inlay – Schatt & Morgan trademark inlay – brass pins and liners – LockBack – lanyard hole
- Blade Edge Length: 3.37″
- Blade Length: 3.75″
- Closed/Handle Length: 4.62″
- Overall/Open Length: 7.25″
- Carry: PocketKnife – Weight: 4.64 oz.
- Origin: USA – Queen Cutlery Co – Titusville, PA