Queen S&M Mountain Man LockBack – Goldenroot Worm Bone PocketKnife
Only 1 left in stock
Queen (04113L) S&M Fire & Wire Mountain Man LockBack …
Badger Knife Club 2005 Club Knife – Limited Edition – 55 issued
The mountain man folding knife was popular from the mid-1700s through the mid-1800s. This Queen reproduction of the pattern/design includes a LockBack with worm jigged, bone handle scales, brass liners, a lanyard hole and high quality nickel silver bolsters. A beautiful EDC that also is an excellent folding hunting knife. This high quality PocketKnife was meticulously crafted in the USA.
- Blade: ATS-34 (57-59 HRC) – Drop Point style – BKC 2005 etch
- Handle: worm groove Goldenroot bone – nickel silver bolsters – BKC logo inlay – Schatt & Morgan trademark inlay – brass pins and liners – LockBack – lanyard hole
- Blade Edge Length: 3.37″
- Blade Length: 3.75″
- Closed/Handle Length: 4.62″
- Overall/Open Length: 7.25″
- Carry: PocketKnife – Weight: 4.64 oz.
- Origin: USA – Queen Cutlery Co – Titusville, PA
Queen Cutlery Co.
Queen Cutlery was founded in 1922 and its roots trace back to the knife manufacturer Schatt & Morgan. Queen Cutlery produces classic style pocket knives while using high grade components. Most of the Queen pocket knives have D2 Tool steel blades and wood or carved stag bone handles. The entire Queen line is produced in the Titusville Factory located in Pennsylvania.