Queen S&M Sleeveboard – Jigged Red Bone 2-Blade PocketKnife
Out of stock
Queen (042213) S&M Wildcat Driller Sleeveboard …
Badger Knife Club 2004 Club Knife – Limited Edition – 45 issued
The Sleeveboard is a variation of the Jack (PocketKnife) with rounded ends of unequal size (like an ironing board). The Schatt & Morgan reproduction is called a Wildcat Driller with Spear and Spey blades and jigged bone handle scales. This high-quality PocketKnife was meticulously crafted in the USA.
- Blade: 420HC SS (57-59 HRC) – Spear and Spey blades -BKC 2004 etch
- Handle: Crimson jigged bone -nickel silver bolsters – BKC logo inlay – Sterling Silver Queen shield inlay – brass pins and liners – stainless steel springs
- Blade Edge Length: Spear: 2.87″ – Spey: 1.87″
- Blade Length: Spear: 3.50″ – Spey: 2.50″
- Closed/Handle Length: 4.62″
- Overall/Open Length: 7.62″
- Carry: PocketKnife – Weight: 5.44 oz.
- Origin: USA – Queen Cutlery Co – Titusville, PA
Queen Cutlery Co.
Queen Cutlery was founded in 1922 and its roots trace back to the knife manufacturer Schatt & Morgan. Queen Cutlery produces classic style pocket knives while using high grade components. Most of the Queen pocket knives have D2 Tool steel blades and wood or carved stag bone handles. The entire Queen line is produced in the Titusville Factory located in Pennsylvania.