Queen S&M Sleeveboard – Jigged Red Bone 2-Blade PocketKnife
Out of stock
Queen (042213) S&M Wildcat Driller Sleeveboard …
Badger Knife Club 2004 Club Knife – Limited Edition – 45 issued
The Sleeveboard is a variation of the Jack (PocketKnife) with rounded ends of unequal size (like an ironing board). The Schatt & Morgan reproduction is called a Wildcat Driller with Spear and Spey blades and jigged bone handle scales. This high-quality PocketKnife was meticulously crafted in the USA.
- Blade: 420HC SS (57-59 HRC) – Spear and Spey blades -BKC 2004 etch
- Handle: Crimson jigged bone -nickel silver bolsters – BKC logo inlay – Sterling Silver Queen shield inlay – brass pins and liners – stainless steel springs
- Blade Edge Length: Spear: 2.87″ – Spey: 1.87″
- Blade Length: Spear: 3.50″ – Spey: 2.50″
- Closed/Handle Length: 4.62″
- Overall/Open Length: 7.62″
- Carry: PocketKnife – Weight: 5.44 oz.
- Origin: USA – Queen Cutlery Co – Titusville, PA