Queen (042213) S&M Wildcat Driller Sleeveboard …
Badger Knife Club 2004 Club Knife¦ Limited Edition¦ 45 issued
The Sleeveboard is a variation of the Jack (PocketKnife) with rounded ends of unequal size (like an ironing board). The Schatt & Morgan reproduction is called aœWildcat Driller with Spear and Spey blades and jigged bone handle scales. This high-quality PocketKnife was meticulously crafted in the USA.
- Blade: 420HC SS (57-59 HRC)¦ Spear and Spey blades¦ BKC 2004 etch
- Handle: Crimson jigged bone¦ nickel silver bolsters¦ BKC logo inlay¦ Sterling Silver Queen shield inlay¦ brass pins and liners¦ stainless steel springs
- Blade Edge Length: Spear: 2.87¦ Spey: 1.87
- Blade Length: Spear: 3.50¦ Spey: 2.50
- Closed/Handle Length: 4.62
- Overall/Open Length: 7.62
- Carry: PocketKnife¦ Weight: 5.44 oz.
- Origin: USA¦ Queen Cutlery Co¦ Titusville, PA