BKC 2001 Club Knife“ Fight™N Rooster Pearl 4-Blade Canoe Whittler
Out of stock
Fight™N Rooster Pearl 4-Blade Canoe Whittler PocketKnife¦
Badger Knife Club 2001 Club Knife¦ Limited Edition¦ 50 issued
In the latter 1880s the canoe pattern emerged representing only a slight change from the double opposing blades version equal endœJack pattern. The bolsters resemble the matching bow and stern of a North American canoe. This Fight™N Rooster Canoe pattern Whittler was made by the Olbertz factory in Germany and designed by Frank Buster out of Lebanon TN. Note: This is the third of three canoe pattern knives in a special BKC set of 3 (1999, 2000, 2001). This 4-Blade pocket knife has Pearl handle scales and high carbon SS blades. A nice collector piece or a comfortable EDC!
- Blade: high carbon stainless¦ mirror polished¦ Spear, Spey, Pen and Coping blades¦ BKC 2001 etch¦ Pen blade BKC logo etch¦ tang stamp: Frank Buster Celebrated Cutlery Germany
- Handle: Mother of Pearl¦ crimped nickel silver bolsters¦ nickel silver pins¦ brass liners¦ 4 blades on two backsprings
- Blade Edge: Spear: 2.37¦ Spey: 1.50¦ Pen: 1.87¦ Coping: 1.87
- Blade Length: Spear: 2.87¦ Spey: 2.12¦ Pen: 2.12¦ Coping: 2.00
- Closed/Handle Length: 3.62
- Overall/Open Length: 6.37
- Carry: PocketKnife¦ Weight: 3.68 oz.
- Origin: Germany¦ Friedrich Olbertz Knife Factory¦ Solingen, Germany
Frank Buster started the Fight'n Rooster line of knives shortly after he first visited the Olbertz factory back in 1975. The old tooling and handle variations that the German factory offered allowed Frank to contract an astounding variation of extremely high quality German manufactured knives.