BKC 2000 Club Knife“ Fight™N Rooster Stag 4-Blade Canoe Whittler
Out of stock
Fight™N Rooster Bone 4-Blade Canoe Whittler PocketKnife¦
Badger Knife Club 2000 Club Knife¦ Limited Edition¦ 50 issued
In the latter 1880s the canoe pattern emerged representing only a slight change from the double opposing blades version equal endœJack pattern. The bolsters resemble the matching bow and stern of a simple North American canoe. This Fight™N Rooster Canoe pattern Whittler was made by the Olbertz factory in Germany and designed by Frank Buster out of Lebanon TN. Note: This is the second of three canoe pattern knives in a special BKC set of 3 (1999, 2000, 2001). This 4-Blade pocket knife has Stag handle scales and high carbon SS blades. A nice collector piece or a comfortable EDC!
- Blade: high carbon stainless¦ mirror polished¦ Spear, Spey, Pen and Coping blades¦ BKC 2000 etch¦ Spey blade Millenniu etch¦ tang stamp: Frank Buster Celebrated Cutlery Germany
- Handle: Stag¦ crimped nickel silver bolsters¦ BKC logo inlay and nickel silverœ2000 inlay¦ nickel silver pins¦ brass liners¦ 4 blades on two backsprings
- Blade Edge: Spear: 2.37¦ Spey: 1.50¦ Pen: 1.87¦ Coping: 1.87
- Blade Length: Spear: 2.87¦ Spey: 2.12¦ Pen: 2.12¦ Coping: 2.00
- Closed/Handle Length: 3.62
- Overall/Open Length: 6.37
- Carry: PocketKnife¦ Weight: 3.68 oz.
- Origin: Germany¦ Friedrich Olbertz Knife Factory¦ Solingen, Germany
Frank Buster started the Fight'n Rooster line of knives shortly after he first visited the Olbertz factory back in 1975. The old tooling and handle variations that the German factory offered allowed Frank to contract an astounding variation of extremely high quality German manufactured knives.