Fight™N Rooster Bone 4-Blade Canoe Whittler PocketKnife¦
Badger Knife Club 2000 Club Knife¦ Limited Edition¦ 50 issued
In the latter 1880s the canoe pattern emerged representing only a slight change from the double opposing blades version equal endœJack pattern. The bolsters resemble the matching bow and stern of a simple North American canoe. This Fight™N Rooster Canoe pattern Whittler was made by the Olbertz factory in Germany and designed by Frank Buster out of Lebanon TN. Note: This is the second of three canoe pattern knives in a special BKC set of 3 (1999, 2000, 2001). This 4-Blade pocket knife has Stag handle scales and high carbon SS blades. A nice collector piece or a comfortable EDC!
- Blade: high carbon stainless¦ mirror polished¦ Spear, Spey, Pen and Coping blades¦ BKC 2000 etch¦ Spey blade Millenniu etch¦ tang stamp: Frank Buster Celebrated Cutlery Germany
- Handle: Stag¦ crimped nickel silver bolsters¦ BKC logo inlay and nickel silverœ2000 inlay¦ nickel silver pins¦ brass liners¦ 4 blades on two backsprings
- Blade Edge: Spear: 2.37¦ Spey: 1.50¦ Pen: 1.87¦ Coping: 1.87
- Blade Length: Spear: 2.87¦ Spey: 2.12¦ Pen: 2.12¦ Coping: 2.00
- Closed/Handle Length: 3.62
- Overall/Open Length: 6.37
- Carry: PocketKnife¦ Weight: 3.68 oz.
- Origin: Germany¦ Friedrich Olbertz Knife Factory¦ Solingen, Germany