BKC 1999 Club Knife“ Fight™N Rooster Green Bone 4-Blade Canoe Whittler
Out of stock
Fight™N Rooster Bone 4-Blade Canoe Whittler PocketKnife¦
Badger Knife Club 1999 Club Knife¦ Limited Edition¦ 50 issued
In the latter 1880s the canoe pattern emerged representing only a slight change from the double opposing blades version equal endœJack pattern. The bolsters resemble the matching bow and stern of a simple North American canoe. This Fight™N Rooster Canoe pattern Whittler was made by the Olbertz factory in Germany and designed by Frank Buster out of Lebanon TN. It was one of three (1999, 2000, 2001) Badger Knife Club knives each with different handle scales material (bone, stag, MOP). This 4-Blade pocket knife has smooth green bone handle scales and high carbon SS blades. A nice collector piece or a comfortable EDC.
- Blade: high carbon stainless¦ mirror polished¦ Spear, Spey, Pen and Coping blades¦ BKC 1999 etch and 15th Anniversary etch¦ tang stamp: Frank Buster Celebrated Cutlery Germany
- Handle: smooth green bone¦ crimped nickel silver bolsters¦ BKC logo inlay¦ nickel silver pins¦ brass liners¦ 4 blades on two backsprings
- Blade Edge: Spear: 2.37¦ Spey: 1.50¦ Pen: 1.87¦ Coping: 1.87
- Blade Length: Spear: 2.87¦ Spey: 2.12¦ Pen: 2.12¦ Coping: 2.00
- Closed/Handle Length: 3.62
- Overall/Open Length: 6.37
- Carry: PocketKnife¦ Weight: 3.52 oz.
- Origin: Germany¦ Friedrich Olbertz Knife Factory¦ Solingen, Germany
Frank Buster started the Fight'n Rooster line of knives shortly after he first visited the Olbertz factory back in 1975. The old tooling and handle variations that the German factory offered allowed Frank to contract an astounding variation of extremely high quality German manufactured knives.