Fight’N Rooster Stag 3-Blade Trapper PocketKnife
Out of stock
Fight’N Rooster Stag 3-Blade Trapper PocketKnife …
Badger Knife Club 1999 Club Knife …
Limited Edition – #033 of 50 issued (box missing)
In the early 1900s the Trapper pattern emerged and by the 1920s it was an established pocket knife pattern. Trappers are recognizable from other Jack knives by the equal length of their blades. This Fight’N Rooster Trapper was made by the Olbertz factory in Germany and designed by Frank Buster out of Lebanon TN. This is a 3-Blade version has Clip, Spear and Pen blades with genuine Stag handle scales. A nice collector piece or a versatile EDC!
- Blade: high carbon stainless steel – mirror polished – Clip, Spear, Pen blades – BKC 1993 etch – tang stamp: Frank Buster Celebrated Cutlery, Germany and Front: Fight’N Rooster, Solingen
- Handle: Stag – nickel silver bolsters – BKC logo inlay – nickel silver pins – brass liners
- Blade Edge Length: Clip: 2.75″ – Spear: 2.75″ – Pen: 2.75″
- Blade Length: Clip: 3.25″ – Spear: 3.25″ – Pen: 3.25″
- Closed/Handle Length: 3.75″
- Overall/Open Length: 7.00″
- Carry: PocketKnife – Weight: 4.16 oz.
- Origin: Germany – Friedrich Olbertz Knife Factory – Solingen, Germany
Frank Buster started the Fight'n Rooster line of knives shortly after he first visited the Olbertz factory back in 1975. The old tooling and handle variations that the German factory offered allowed Frank to contract an astounding variation of extremely high quality German manufactured knives.