BKC 1991 Club Knife“ Camillus Delrin Double-Loc 2-Blade Trapper
Out of stock
Camillus (716Y) Yello-Jaket 2-Blade Trapper Dual LockBack
Badger Knife Club 1991 Club Knife
Limited Edition¦ #19 of 60 issued
This is the Camillus Cutlery Model #716Y 2-Blade Trapper Dual LockBack folding hunter with yellow Delrin handles. This Trapper has two blades, a Skinner (Camillus calls it a Clip) and a Spey. The DuPont Delrin handle scales invented in the 1940s is durable and very easy to find in the underbrush if dropped. The side-by-side dual LockBacks operate independently for a secure lockup in the field. Included is a leather sheath for carry. A high interest collector piece or a well made folding hunter!
- Blade: 440 SS¦ mirror polished¦ Clip, Spey blades¦ BKC 1991 etch¦ Yello-Jaket etch
- Handle: smooth yellow Delrin¦ nickel silver bolsters¦ brass liners and pins¦ Camillus shield inlay¦ BKC logo inlay¦patentedœDouble-Offset Lateral Side-Lock Mechanism (side by side double LockBacks)¦ lanyard hole
- Blade Edge Length: Clip: 3.12¦ Spey: 3.12
- Blade Length: : Clip: 3.56¦ Spey: 3.56
- Closed/Handle Length: 4.43
- Overall/Open Length: 7.87
- Carry: Leather Sheath¦ Weight: 8.80 oz.
- Origin: USA¦ Camillus Cutlery Company¦ Camillus, NY
Camillus Cutlery Company
The Camillus Cutlery Company was one of the oldest knife manufacturers in the United States as its roots date back to 1876. The Company produced millions of knives until it filed for bankruptcy in 2007. Its brand name and intellectual property rights were purchased by Acme United Corporation, which re-launched the Camillus brand in May 2009 using modern materials.