Camillus (716Y) Yello-Jaket 2-Blade Trapper Dual LockBack
Badger Knife Club 1991 Club Knife
Limited Edition¦ #19 of 60 issued
This is the Camillus Cutlery Model #716Y 2-Blade Trapper Dual LockBack folding hunter with yellow Delrin handles. This Trapper has two blades, a Skinner (Camillus calls it a Clip) and a Spey. The DuPont Delrin handle scales invented in the 1940s is durable and very easy to find in the underbrush if dropped. The side-by-side dual LockBacks operate independently for a secure lockup in the field. Included is a leather sheath for carry. A high interest collector piece or a well made folding hunter!
- Blade: 440 SS¦ mirror polished¦ Clip, Spey blades¦ BKC 1991 etch¦ Yello-Jaket etch
- Handle: smooth yellow Delrin¦ nickel silver bolsters¦ brass liners and pins¦ Camillus shield inlay¦ BKC logo inlay¦patentedœDouble-Offset Lateral Side-Lock Mechanism (side by side double LockBacks)¦ lanyard hole
- Blade Edge Length: Clip: 3.12¦ Spey: 3.12
- Blade Length: : Clip: 3.56¦ Spey: 3.56
- Closed/Handle Length: 4.43
- Overall/Open Length: 7.87
- Carry: Leather Sheath¦ Weight: 8.80 oz.
- Origin: USA¦ Camillus Cutlery Company¦ Camillus, NY