Dave Ricke Handmade Drop Point Utility Hunter w/Sheath¦
Badger Knife Club 1990 Club Knife
Limited Edition¦ #19 of 50 issued
Dave Ricke made this Bird & Trout/Utility Hunter for the Badger Knife Club 1990 Club Knife. A black leather pouch style sheath is included from Bob Schrap (Custom Leather Knife Sheaths). This compact hunter has ATS-34 blade steel and Micarta handle scales. It is a nice collector piece or an all purpose Drop Point for the next outdoor adventure.
- Blade: ATS-34¦ satin finish¦ Drop Point style¦ BKC 1990 stamp¦
- Handle: black Micarta¦ full tang construction¦ BKC logo inlay¦ red liners
- Blade Edge Length: 2.75
- Overall/ Length: 7.00
- Carry: Leather Sheath¦ Weight: 4.64 oz.
- Circa: 1989¦ #19 of 50 issued
- Maker: Dave Ricke – Ricke Custom Knives – West Bend, WI