BKC 1987 Club Knife – Queen Winterbottom Bone 3- Blade Whittler
Out of stock
Queen Cutlery (#48) Queen Steel 3-Blade Whittler¦
Badger Knife Club 1987 Club Knife¦ Limited Edition¦ #031 of 75 issued
This Queen pattern #48 3-Blade Whittler is Swell Center Whittler also sometimes referred to as a Balloon Whittler is a Split Back Whittler dating to the early 1900s. It This high quality PocketKnife was meticulously crafted in the USA.
- Blade: Q-Steel SS (420HC – 57-59 HRC)¦ Sabre Clip, Clip and Coping blades¦ BKC 1987 etch¦
- Handle: grooved Winterbottom bone¦ nickel silver bolsters¦ split backspring¦ brass liners and pins
- Blade Edge Length: Sabre Clip: 2.12¦ Clip: 1.37¦ Coping: 1.37
- Blade Length: Sabre Clip: 2.75¦ Clip: 1.75¦ Coping: 1.75
- Closed/Handle Length: 3.50
- Overall/Open Length: 6.00
- Carry: PocketKnife¦ Weight: 1.76 oz.
- Origin: USA¦ Queen Cutlery Co¦ Titusville, PA
Queen Cutlery Co.
Queen Cutlery was founded in 1922 and its roots trace back to the knife manufacturer Schatt & Morgan. Queen Cutlery produces classic style pocket knives while using high grade components. Most of the Queen pocket knives have D2 Tool steel blades and wood or carved stag bone handles. The entire Queen line is produced in the Titusville Factory located in Pennsylvania.