Barrage – Valox Assisted Drop Point – AxisLock Folder
Benchmade Barrage (580, 585) Assisted Folder …
Barrage was designed by Warren Osborne. Deployment is fast and simple with the Axis-Assist ambidextrous one handed assisted opening. Since its introduction in 2009 it has provided durable service whether used for rescue, law enforcement, EDC or in the field. Equipped with a Drop Point 154CM blade, reversible PocketClip and lightweight handle the Barrage is ready to assist you. Made in the USA.
- Blade Length: 3.60” … Mini: 2.91″
- Overall Length: 8.35” … Mini: 6.91″
- Closed Length: 4.75” … Mini: 4.00″
- Blade Material: 154CM Stainless Steel (58-61 HRC) … Drop Point … Ambidextrous ThumbStuds
- Handle Material: Valox (polymer)
- Carry:: Reversible Bright Split Arrow CarryClip … Weight: 4.20 oz. – Mini: 3.40 oz.
- Origin: USA
Benchmade Knife Company
Benchmade Knife Company, Inc. was founded in California in 1988 and moved to Oregon in 1990. Benchmade's breaking new ground in the manufactured knife markets by using non-traditional materials and modern manufacturing methods in not only building knives better but, inevitably building better knives.
Benchmade employs a simple philosophy: "Make it cool, make it solid, make it happen and definitely make it Benchmade."