Barrage – G10, Gray Drop Point Assisted – AxisLock Folder
$150.00 – $160.00
Benchmade Barrage (580-2, 585-2) Drop Point Folder …
Barrage was designed by Warren Osborne.‹ Deployment is fast and simple with the Axis-Assist ambidextrous one handed assisted opening. This Barrage has milled G10 handle scales and CPM-S30V stainless steel drop point blade. The Barrage is ready to assist you whether on the trail, at work or as an EDC with an AxisLock and reversible PocketClip. Made in the USA.
- Blade Length: 3.60″ … Mini: 2.91″
- Overall Length: 8.40″ … Mini: 6.91″
- Closed Length: 4.80″ … Mini: 4.00″
- Blade Material: CPM-S30V Stainless Steel (58-60 HRC) … Drop Point w/Ambidextrous ThumbStuds
- Handle Material: Gray Textured G10 with Stainless Steel Liners … Black Steel Backspacer
- Carry: Reversible Tip-Up CarryClip … Weight: 4.94 oz. – Mini: 3.76 oz.
- Origin: USA
Benchmade Knife Company
Benchmade Knife Company, Inc. was founded in California in 1988 and moved to Oregon in 1990. Benchmade's breaking new ground in the manufactured knife markets by using non-traditional materials and modern manufacturing methods in not only building knives better but, inevitably building better knives.
Benchmade employs a simple philosophy: "Make it cool, make it solid, make it happen and definitely make it Benchmade."