Bali-Song – Titanium Butterfly Knife w/Sheath – MLatch Folder
Out of stock
Benchmade Titanium Bali-Song (87) Butterfly Knife …
The Bali-Song started in the Benchmade founder’s garage in 1979 and Benchmade started in 1987. This namesake model boasts handle scales that have been sandblasted and milled out of a solid billet of titanium and the always-smooth action is showcased thanks to the thrust bearing washers. This Blue Class butterfly model, the 87, features custom hardware, a magnetic latch, a wharncliffe style blade in a satin finish and a dark grey nylon sheath that offers multiple carry options. Made in the USA!
- BLADE LENGTH: 4.50″ (11.43cm)
- CLOSED/CARRY: 5.50″ (13.97cm)
- OVERALL/OPEN: 10.00″ (25.4cm)
- BLADE: CPM-S30V premium stainless steel (58-60HRC) … Wharncliffe style
- HANDLE: Sandblasted, single piece billet titanium … Thrust bearing washers, custom hardware and magnetic latch
- CARRY: Gray nylon sheath with multiple carry options … WEIGHT: 5.37oz (152.24g)
- ORIGIN: USA
Benchmade Knife Company
Benchmade Knife Company, Inc. was founded in California in 1988 and moved to Oregon in 1990. Benchmade's breaking new ground in the manufactured knife markets by using non-traditional materials and modern manufacturing methods in not only building knives better but, inevitably building better knives.
Benchmade employs a simple philosophy: "Make it cool, make it solid, make it happen and definitely make it Benchmade."