Azeria – Grivory Wharncliffe w/Molded Sheath – Fixed Blade
Out of stock
Benchmade Azeria (125) Backup Knife with Sheath …
The Azeria fixed blade knife has a low-profile design, finger groove and a convexed cutout for increased grip strength. The blade steel is N680, the handle scales are textured Grivory and a molded sheath completes the package. When bad days get worse, it’s good to have backup plans. Made in the USA.
- BLADE LENGTH: 2.9″ (7.37cm)
- OVERALL LENGTH: 5.64″ (14.33cm)
- BLADE: N680 ultra stainless steel (57-59 HRC) … Wharncliffe with angled profile
- HANDLE: Grivory (polymer) … lanyard hole
- CARRY: PIM (molded Kydex) … Low-profile, molded with ambidextrous clip designed for duty belts; features anti-assailant retention device … Weight: 4.18 oz.
- ORIGIN: USA
Benchmade Knife Company, Inc. was founded in California in 1988 and moved to Oregon in 1990. Benchmade's breaking new ground in the manufactured knife markets by using non-traditional materials and modern manufacturing methods in not only building knives better but, inevitably building better knives. Benchmade employs a simple philosophy: "Make it cool, make it solid, make it happen and definitely make it Benchmade."