Azeria – Grivory Wharncliffe w/Molded Sheath – Fixed Blade
1 in stock
Benchmade Azeria (125) Backup Knife with Sheath …
The Azeria fixed blade knife has a low-profile design, finger groove and a convexed cutout for increased grip strength. The blade steel is N680, the handle scales are textured Grivory and a molded sheath completes the package. When bad days get worse, it’s good to have backup plans. Made in the USA.
- BLADE LENGTH: 2.9″ (7.37cm)
- OVERALL LENGTH: 5.64″ (14.33cm)
- BLADE: N680 ultra stainless steel (57-59 HRC) … Wharncliffe with angled profile
- HANDLE: Grivory (polymer) … lanyard hole
- CARRY: PIM (molded Kydex) … Low-profile, molded with ambidextrous clip designed for duty belts; features anti-assailant retention device … Weight: 4.18 oz.
- ORIGIN: USA
Benchmade Knife Company
Benchmade Knife Company, Inc. was founded in California in 1988 and moved to Oregon in 1990. Benchmade’s breaking new ground in the manufactured knife markets by using non-traditional materials and modern manufacturing methods in not only building knives better but, inevitably building better knives.
Benchmade employs a simple philosophy: “Make it cool, make it solid, make it happen and definitely make it Benchmade.”