APB – Aluminum Drop Point Auto w/GlassBreaker – ButtonLock Folder
Benchmade APB (6800) Drop Point Automatic …
This model is no longer in production –
The APB (Ambidextrous Push Button) automatic folder features push-buttons on both sides of the handle allowing the blade to be fired as well as released with either button found on both sides of the handle. The spine safety slide is larger to make engaging and disengaging the safety easier to operate even with gloves. The APB has a glass breaker and a reversible PocketClip. Made in the USA.
- Blade Length: 3.52″ (8.94cm)
- Open Length: 8.64″ (21.95cm)
- Closed Length: 5.12″ (13.00cm)
- Blade: 154CM stainless steel (58-61 HRC) – Drop Point
- Handle: Black Anodized Aluminum – lanyard hole – Ambidextrous Push Button Automatic¦ carbide glass breaker
- Carry: Reversible Tip-Up CarryClip – Weight: 6.28 oz.
- Origin: USA
Benchmade Knife Company
Benchmade Knife Company, Inc. was founded in California in 1988 and moved to Oregon in 1990. Benchmade's breaking new ground in the manufactured knife markets by using non-traditional materials and modern manufacturing methods in not only building knives better but, inevitably building better knives.
Benchmade employs a simple philosophy: "Make it cool, make it solid, make it happen and definitely make it Benchmade."