Aller – G10 Multi-Tool PocketKnife – Friction Folder
4 in stock
Benchmade Aller (380) Wharncliffe Multi-Functional Folder …
Benchmade Aller is a Multi-Tool with Wharncliffe knife blade. It has CPM-S30V blade steel and G10 handle scales. The Aller was designed with travel in mind. In addition to the friction folder it includes a screwdriver/pry tip, micro bit slot, a custom pocket/money clip, bottle opener and lanyard/key-ring hole. Legal to carry almost anywhere and a useful travel Multi-Tool. Made in the USA!
- Blade: CPM-S30V premium SS (58-60 HRC) – Wharncliffe style – satin finish
- Handle: stacked black G10) w/blue base layer – custom designed reversable and removeable CarryClip/MoneyClip – bottle opener, screwdriver/pry tip, micro bit slot
- Blade Edge length: 1.37″
- Blade Length: 1.60″
- Closed/Handle Length: 3.30″
- Open/Overall Length: 4.48″
- Carry: reversible Tip-Up CarryClip – Weight: 1.80 oz.
- Origin: USA – Benchmade Knife Company – Oregon City, OR
Benchmade Knife Company, Inc. was founded in California in 1988 and moved to Oregon in 1990. Benchmade's breaking new ground in the manufactured knife markets by using non-traditional materials and modern manufacturing methods in not only building knives better but, inevitably building better knives. Benchmade employs a simple philosophy: "Make it cool, make it solid, make it happen and definitely make it Benchmade."