Benchmade Aileron (737) G10 Drop Point Folder …
The Aileron from Benchmade was designed by a CIA operative for commercial and military personnel with laser texturing on the blade for two-handed defensive opening. There are three methods for opening: two-handed (using anti-slip laser texturing), one-handed (using ThumbHole) and wrist flick (depressing the AxisLock). Whether for self-defense, EveryDay carry or as a utility folder on an outdoor adventure; the Aileron is uniquely designed for performance. Ambidextrous carry and opening with reversible CarryClip.
- Blade: CPM-S30V (58-60 RHC) – anti-slip laser texturing – ThumbHole – Drop Point style
- Handle: ergonomic textured G-10 – 410 SS liners – AxisLock
- Blade Length: 3.45″
- Closed/Handle Length: 4.58″
- Open/Overall Length: 8.03″
- Carry: Reversible Tip-Up CarryClip – Weight: 4.24 oz.
- Origin: USA