AFO II – Aluminum Automatic w/Sheath – ButtonLock Folder
Benchmade AFO II (9051, 9052) Automatic Folder …
The Benchmade AFO II (9051-Drop Point, 9052-Tanto) automatic knife is the updated version of the Armed Forces standard, the 9050, one of the most practical automatic knives ever made. The platform is an anodized aluminum handle, the finger guard has been improved, the pommel includes a strike breaker, the clip is adjustable to four positions, the deployment button with a spine located safety is stronger and the open spine with back spacers makes maintenance easier. A Nylon Sheath is included. Whether heading to the outdoors, going on a weekend adventure or need a reliable EDC, this edged tool is up to the task. Made in the USA.
- Blade Length: 3.56″
- Open Length: 8.51″ (21.62cm)
- Closed Length: 4.95″ (12.57cm)
- Blade: 154CM Stainless Steel (58-61 HRC) – Drop Point
- Handle: black anodized, machined 6061 T-6 aluminum handle with open backspacer – lanyard hole – pommel striker/glass breaker
- Carry: reversible – Tip Up or Down Carry Clip – left or right carry – Cordura (Nylon) Sheath – Malice Clip (MOLLE Compatible) – Weight: 5.80 oz.
- Origin: USA