Adamas – G10 Drop Point w/Nylon Sheath – AxisLock Folder
Benchmade Adamas (275) Drop Point Folder …
Designed by Shane Sibert, this knife features D2 blade steel and a G10 handle with lanyard hole and full stainless liners. The thick blade, liners and G10 handle scales give the folder extra strength. AxisLock mechanism and a reversible, tip-up CarryClip make for an ambidextrous edged tool. Made in the USA!
- Blade Length: 3.82“
- Closed/Carry Length: 4.88“
- Overall/Open Length: 8.70“
- Blade: D2 Tool Steel, 60-62 HRC … Drop Point w/ Ambidextrous ThumbStuds
- Handle Material: G10 handle with lanyard hole and full stainless steel liners.
- Carry: MOLLE Nylon Pouch Sheath … 2-Position Tip-Up CarryClip … Reversible … Deep-Carry … Weight: 7.70 oz
- Origin: USA
Benchmade Knife Company
Benchmade Knife Company, Inc. was founded in California in 1988 and moved to Oregon in 1990. Benchmade's breaking new ground in the manufactured knife markets by using non-traditional materials and modern manufacturing methods in not only building knives better but, inevitably building better knives.
Benchmade employs a simple philosophy: "Make it cool, make it solid, make it happen and definitely make it Benchmade."