Emerson CQC-7 - Aluminum Automatic Tanto - ButtonLock Folder
Pro-Tech Emerson CQC-7 (E7T03) Tactical Automatic Folder
The EMERSON CQC7, designed by Ernest Emerson considered a pioneer in the field of tactical knives collaborated with Pro-Tech to make an automatic version exactly to his specs with Pro-Tech’s superior coil spring action mechanism. This Pro-Tech produced automatic version of the CQC7 features a 3.25” chisel ground tanto blade, super ergonomics and the hard use tactical design experience of Mr. Emerson. Made in the USA!
- Blade: 154-CM … chisel grind Tanto style … black DLC finish
- Handle: anodized 6061-T6 Aluminum … Push Button deployment … lanyard hole ... front scale etch "U.S. Secret Service George W. Bush Protective Detail"
- Blade Edge length: 2.87"
- Blade Length: 3.25”
- Closed/Handle Length: 4.67”
- Overall/Open Length: 7.92”
- Carry: Tip-Up CarryClip ... Weight: 4.16 oz. and/or Nylon Sheath … Weight: 4.96 oz.
- Numbered: PR4, #535
- Origin: USA … Pro-Tech Knives … Artesia, CA